Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What is TDFD all about?

What is a domestic and frugal diva? Well, thats why I started this blog. I was never into frugal shopping, or being a domestic engineer, until I was married with kids. Money wasnt stretching as far as it used to, and OMGosh, my house was in shambles all the time! Finally, one day I had enough! It was time to put some order in my house and take control of our money! Was it easy at first? No, do I still struggle sometimes? Of course I do, I'm human, not superwoman! It was a step by step process. One baby step at a time. No matter what your financial situation, or what shambles your home is in, I can help bring the diva out in you! I am new to blogging, so it will take me a little time to get used to the whole set up and the in's and outs, but stay tuned, because we are gonna go on a fun journey to getting your home and life in order! I have lots of plans for TDFD, so keep checking back for updates, tips and ideas, giveaways, and anything else in between! Please, feel free to leave me any comments or suggestions, I know there is always a wiser woman out there than me, and I love learing new tips and ideas as well!

Much Love & Happy Homemaking!
~Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment